KlarityRisk to sponsor Breakfast Briefing on Cementing Client Relationships through Consolidated Reporting
London, UK – 6 September, 2016. KlarityRisk Ltd, a fast growing European provider of software and services to the global Market Risk Management Industry, announces sponsorship of Breakfast Briefing on Cementing Client Relationships through Consolidated Reporting. The event is organized by WealthBriefing and will be held at the Park Hyatt, Zurich, Switzerland, on September 8th, 2016.
Performance reports have ever been the primary interaction between investment management institutions and their clients, serving as the proof-point of value delivery and anchoring the relationship in transparent, responsive communications. Yet, at a time when investors the world over face unprecedented uncertainty, many firms are still struggling to deliver what clients really want – namely a comprehensive overview of their entire wealth delivered exactly when and how they prefer.
While it remains a wish-list item for many firms (and of course their clients), the highly unpredictable investment environment makes consolidated reporting a vital means of cementing relationships and fostering confidence. Forward-thinking firms are seizing the opportunity to provide truly holistic advice and move towards becoming their clients’ primary investment manager; those left behind are likely to only see their share of wallet eroded as aggregated reporting edges ever closer to “must-have” status.
Taking in the full scope of challenges and opportunities surrounding consolidated performance reporting, this thought-leadership event will address:
- What sophisticated clients are demanding today in terms of performance reporting, and how their desires could change in the future
- How independent asset managers can effectively overcome the technical and other practical challenges surrounding providing consolidated reporting
- How reporting can be fully leveraged as proof-point of value delivery to clients and a deepener of relationships/wallet share
- The role that consolidated reporting can play in brand positioning, marketing and winning new clients
- Success stories from firms that have implemented aggregated reporting, detailing their motivation and approach, along with reactions from clients and relationship managers
KlarityRisk will be highlighting the significance of Combined Performance and Risk Reporting as an added value that results in better investment decisions and strategy.
More information on the event can be found here.
KlarityRisk is an Investment Risk Management and Risk Compliance software and services provider, exclusively focused on the buy-side sector of the Investment Management Industry, serving clients across Europe, via its suite of risk-based solutions.
KlarityRisk keeps portfolio risk management workflows on track with a comprehensive set of tools, methodologies and measurements, aiming to control risk exposures as well as to support KYC and Client Risk Profiling via timely and continuous monitoring and reporting of investment’s risk. Via our solutions we offer litigation avoidance as well as Executive Team peace-of-mind, to the Private Wealth sector clients. For more information, visit www.klarityrisk.com